One hundred minutes to better grammar
One hundred minutes to better grammar! This exciting six-book blackline master series from R.I.C. Publications will help your students apply and extend their grammar skills step by step over one hundred minutes. And what’s more – as they challenge themselves as they apply their knowledge and understanding of the features of the English language – they will have fun!
Grammar minutes provides the opportunity to let students practise their grammar skills and enhance their overall grammar proficiency across a variety of areas, including sentence structure, use ofcapital letters and punctuation, and understanding ofcommon nouns, proper nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, synonyms, antonyms… and many more elements of language.
Each ‘minute’ consists of 10 grammar questions for students to complete within a short time period. Designed to be implemented in numerical order, this unique format offers students an ongoing opportunity to improve their own grammar proficiency developmentally in a manageable, non-threatening manner. The time-based format combines with instant feedback, makes this a challenging and motivational assignment students will look forward to each day. The reader-friendly, comprehensive teachers notes offer suggestions on how to best use the books. Also included are other helpful resources, including a scope-and-sequence chart to shows when each concept is introduced and revised.
- 100 student pages, each with 10 classroom-tested problems
- covers all elements of grammar, including punctuation,parts of speech, sentence structure, compound words and contractions
- offers practice in speed of recall in knowledge and understanding of the features of the English language
- ideal as a starter activity in a timed speed-test format to begin each English lesson, or alternatively, can be used as revision or a daily homework activity
- provides the teacher with immediate feedback of students’ understanding ofgrammar
- answers provided