Returns & Replacements
- It Isn't What You Thought It Was
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, then subject to the conditions below, we offer you store credit to the purchase value of the item, if the item is returned within 14 days of receipt. The item must be returned in an unopened and re-sellable condition. If you have broken a seal, please contact us first before returning the item!
- We request that you either drop the item to us, or pay the return postage costs. We do not accept responsibility for goods that are lost in transit to us.
- If you are having trouble getting something to work, please call or email us before returning the item. Sometimes, a quick chat is all it takes. Some of our gadgets take a little practice, and we can help you with that.
- Damaged or Faulty Goods
- On the (hopefully rare) occasion that a product is received damaged or faulty, please contact us immediately. We may request some more information, and even a photo or two, to verify the damage or fault. Once verified, we will ship a replacement to you at no cost.
- If we cannot verify the damage or fault, then we might ask that you return the item to us. We will then inspect the item, and if damaged or faulty, we will reimburse your shipping costs and ship a replacement to you at no cost.
- Please understand that we cannot replace products that have been damaged from incorrect use, deliberate alteration, rough treatment, or accidental breakage after receipt. We will always try to do the right thing by you, and all we ask is that you do the same by us.
At present, items cannot be ordered through the webstore if they are out of stock. If you would like to place an order for items that are currently out of stock, please contact us via telephone (+61 8 9730 3111) or email (Sales Support).
You must have an account with us, to place an online order. You can add items to the "shopping cart", and then create (or log into) your account afterwards. The "Login" button is in the top right corner of the screen.
When you create an account on our webstore, you also create an account in our store's retail system. This means that, regardless of whether you purchase from our physical store in Bunbury or from this web store, your purchases (and accumulating loyalty points) will be logged in the one account.
This can also mean that if you already have an account in our store in Bunbury, then you also have an account waiting for you on our web store! Either way, just go to our Sign Up page, and enter your name, email address, and a password of your choice. You will also be asked to prove that you are not a robot by clicking a box. (If you are a robot, then please don't click the box.)
Once you have received the activation email, just click the "Activate your account" button, and your account is activated!
Once you have an account, ordering online is easy: just click "Add to Cart" for the items that you would like to order. You can view your shopping cart at any time by clicking the cart icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen. From there you can click "View Cart". From the shopping cart page, you can change item quantities or remove them, add special instructions to the order, or "check out" (finish your purchase).
Stock numbers on our webstore are "live". If you try to buy more of a product than there is actually available, then the order quantity will automatically reset to the number of items actually in stock.
If you are satisfied with the contents of your shopping cart, and would like to finish the order, select the "Checkout" button (bottom right corner of the shopping cart page).
The Checkout process includes three steps: Information, Shipping, and Payment. You can always select the previous step if you need to go back and revisit it. When you arrive at the Payment Information step, you will be asked to pay the order total using one of the available payment options. There is also an option to pay for the purchase when you collect it from our store in Bunbury, if you prefer.
Completed orders will be confirmed by email, which will summarise the order details.
Payment & Order Status
- All payment amounts are in Australian dollars, and include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Payment can be made via credit card or Paypal, but we will be adding further payment options soon.
- Credit card payments are handled by the Shopify merchant vendor on our behalf. Please note that credit card information is not received, handled, or retained in any way by Brain Spice. Likewise, Paypal payments are temporarily redirected to the Paypal website. This ensures that payment details are fully protected by the security measures that these payment vendors already have in place.
- Institutions with approved credit accounts can also choose the "Account" option, which will allow Checkout without immediate payment. In this case, please enter an order number in the Special Instructions box on the first page of the Checkout process.
Once placed, orders and their status can be viewed by navigating to your account, via the "Account" link at the top right of the screen.
- Once payment has been received and processed, the order will normally be shipped within 1-2 business days. You will receive a receipted invoice and tracking details.
- The status of the order will then appear as "Fulfilled" on your account.