- After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation containing your order details. We will normally confirm receipt of your order within minutes.
- Despite our best endeavours, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that an item's indicated availability is accurate. If all ordered goods are in stock, then an order will usually be shipped within 2 business days, pending any delays in the transfer of payment from the merchant service.
- You will receive an email notification when an order is shipped. If one or more items are unavailable, we will contact you within 1 business day. You will always have a choice as to whether to receive a refund for the unavailable items, or to receive the order as multiple shipments (without additional shipping cost).
- Delivery can take up to 10-16 business days, depending upon your location within Australia. Delivery options are:
- Pickup from our store in central Bunbury, Western Australia.
- Flat rate delivery. The cost of delivery is $10 to Western Australian destinations, and $14 to destinations in all other Australian states.
- Free Delivery! We will ship orders of $50 or more to all southwest WA destinations (Australian post codes starting with "62") for free!
- In rare cases, the delivery charge will include a "Large Item Surcharge" of $15 due to its large size and/or weight. This will be clearly indicated in the product description. The surcharge does not apply to Pickup or Free Delivery options.
- International shipping or express shipping can be arranged by telephone or email.
If you have a query regarding a delivery, please call us on +61 8 9730 3111, or contact us via Customer Support.