A more 'in pocket' size hand roller. These are a wonderful sensory support for ANY age.
Smaller both in length and diameter than the KAIKO original hand rollers, these feel amazing in the hand and are not too large for the pocket.
This textured version can also be 'picked' - as a picking support. This textured version feels quite different to the touch compared to the smooth one.
These are the perfect size for average to small adult hands and for children.
How to use the Mini Metal hand Roller:
Rotate in your hand, roll between your palms or roll to massage, are three great ways you can use them. To gain an idea of how they feel to use - if you have some fat textas on hand, place two in the same hand, side by side, and rotate around themselves.
An optional idea is to put this metallic roller in the fridge between uses.
These are approx 145 grams and a great stim product.
These are also helpful for hand function and have had good outcomes using with individuals with dementia, Parkinson's, MS and other hand function difficulties.
Are these helpful for carpel tunnel?
It is important to seek your treating dr/ therapists opinion, but often they can be helpful. Hand squeeze exercises and tendon glide action are two exercises that are used for carpel tunnel and both are/can be emulated with the hand roller.
Wrist stretch with weights is another and the hand roller can be used for that too. You may feel a gentle pull or stretch during use. However, should stop if experiencing any pain.
These come in a zip up black case for great storage.
Kaiko Fidget sensory tools can assist with...
- Supporting mental health & reducing anxiety
- Emotional regulation & sensory input
- Focus & concentration - great study or work tool
- Tactile awareness & desensitisation
- Hand function – improving fine motor, strength & circulation
- Managing stress
- Active listening - can increase focus & attention
- Reducing unhelpful habits - such as nail biting, tapping, hair twirling, pen clicking & leg bouncing etc.
- Sensory seeking substitution - finding a more socially acceptable outlet for sensory preferences.
Not suitable for children under three years old.
View our entire range of KAIKO Fidgets.