The "Me 3-Axis Accelerometer and Gyro Sensor" is a motion processing module. It can be used to measure the angular rate and acceleration information of your robot or other devices.
This sensor is based on the MPU-6050. It combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor™ (DMP) capable of processing complex 9-axis Motion Fusion algorithms. In short, it's awesome.
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity of up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture detection
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- I2C Digital-output of 6 or 9-axis MotionFusion data in rotation matrix, quaternion, Euler Angle, or raw data format
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Rated Voltage: 5V
- Size: 24 x 48 x 32mm (Length x Width x Height)
For more details about this product, please visit the Makeblock wiki page. If you have any questions about this product or need technical support, please post in the Makeblock forum.