This module can drive two DC motors or one encoder motor. It can be easily installed on MegaPi Pro and MegaPi by 2×8Pin insertion.
- Motor driver: MP8049S
- Motor channel: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 12 V
- Logic voltage: 5 V
- Rated operating current of each channel: 3 A
- Peak operating current: 5.5 A
- Module size: 30 mm×15 mm (L×W)
- Supports motors with operating voltages of 6~12 V.
- Provides operating current up to 3 A (peak current up to 5.5 A) for 12 V power supply.
- The module has over-voltage protection, over-current protection and over-temperature protection to comprehensively ensure use safety.
- Allows you to drive one encoder motor (white interface) or two DC motors (green interface).
- Provides colorful male and female sockets to prevent mis-insertion.
- The encoder motor driving terminal has reverse electromotive force protection (TVS protection).
- The module is small in size and easy to be replaced.
MegaPi Pro DC motor programming:
This program serves to make the DC motor rotate counterclockwise for 2s, stop for 1s, and then rotate clockwise for 2s, stop for 1s, and repeat the cycle.