In the second edition of Leading Modern Learning: A Blueprint for Vision-Driven Schools, authors Jay McTighe and Greg Curtis offer an updated vision of their blueprint of proven ways to effect real, lasting change in education. More than a simple refresh, the latest edition incorporates new and revised insights, experiences and tools that will help F–12 network, school and department leaders bring their vision of modern learning into reality.
- understand the necessity and value of updating education for the 21st century classroom
- explore systems thinking and frameworks for backward design to develop action plans and guide reform
- develop a blueprint for learning to establish a vision and mission, and use it to enhance curricula, refine instruction, design more effective assessments and improve reporting
- read an all-new chapter on change management and strategic planning for network and school leadership
- gain insights from the new Notes From the Field feature, which highlights how to avoid potential missteps and misunderstandings that inhibit progress.
Authors: Greg Curtis & Jay McTighe